Andrew Keir (1926 - 1997)
- A Night to Remember (1958) [2nd Engineer John H. Hesketh]: Drowns or freezes to death (off-screen) during the sinking of the Titanic.
- Fall of the Roman Empire (1964) [Polybius]: (I recall he was killed in the film, but I can't exactly remember how).
- The Viking Queen (1967) [Octavian}: Stabbed in the back by Sean Caffrey just as he has killed Nicola Pagett. (Thanks to Brian)
- Blood from the Mummy's Tomb (1971) [Prof. Julian Fuchs]: Killed by the curse, after putting Valerie Leon in place. We only see his blood come from his neck before collapsing.
TV Deaths Edit
- Macbeth (1966) [Macbeth]: Presumably stabbed to death in a swordfight with Anthony Bate. (I haven't seen any of this, but we all know the play....)
Notable Connections Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.