The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Andrew Duggan (1923 - 1988)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Decision at Sundown (1957) [Sheriff Swede Hansen]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Randolph Scott. (Thanks to Brian)
- Westbound (1959) [Clay Putnam]: Shot to death, along with Michael Pate, in a shoot-out with Randolph Scott. (Thanks to Gordon)
- The Glory Guys (1965) [Maj. Gen. Frederick Chase McCabe]: Killed (off-screen) along with all of his command while fighting Native Americans (much like George Armstrong Custer's death at the Battle of Little Bighorn). We learn of his death when Tom Tyron's company finds their bodies.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Cheyenne: The Bounty Killers (1956) [Marshall Frank Moxon]: Shot to death by Clint Walker, he then falls dead from his horse.
- Wagon Train: The Willy Moran Story (1957) [Dan Brady]: Shot in the chest by Ward Bond as Andrew is about to shoot Ernest Borgnine. (Thanks to Stephen)
- The Big Valley: Forty Rifles (1965) [Wallant]: Shot down by Lee Majors when he feigns to turn away but draws his gun and turns back. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Big Valley: The Haunted Gun (1967) [Senator Jud Robson]: Shot in the back by Robert Ellenstein who rides up in time to stop him shooting Richard Long. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Invaders: Doomsday Minus One (1967) [Gen. Theodore Beaumont]: Killed in an explosion when the aliens' bomb detonates when he drives a truck to the aliens.
- Hawaii Five-O: Ransom (1970) [Obie O'Brien]: A kidnapper, he is shot dead in a cemetery by James MacArthur. (Thanks to Brian)
- Hawaii Five-O: Death With Father (1974) [Cliff Morgan]: Killed when he tries to persuade his son, Peter Strauss, to surrender to the police but Strauss opens the valve on a gas bottle and strikes a flint blowing both of them up. (Thanks to Brian)
- Greatest Heroes of the Bible: Abraham's Sacrifice (1979) [King Herabol]: Killed in a rockslide (caused by God's wrath) as Andrew and his men are about to attack Gene Barry and his followers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.