Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Andrea Riseborough (1981 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- W.E. (2011) [Wallis Simpson]: Dies (off-screen) of old age/natural causes; her death is mentioned in the on-screen text at the end of the movie.
- Oblivion (2013) [Victoria]: (1) The original version of Andrea is revelaed to have died (off-screen), along with Tom Cruise, after they fly into an alien spaceship, and the aliens subsequently clone Tom and Andrea several times. (2) A clone of Andrea is disintegrated by a robotic drone as a clone of Tom attempts to save her. (3) Numerous clones of Andrea and Tom are destroyed when a clone of Tom detonates a bomb that destroys the alien spaceship. (Another clone of Andrea survives the film) (Thanks to Fleming)
- Welcome to the Punch (2013) [Sarah Hawks]: Strangled by Johnny Harris in a container yard, who then places Andrea's body in James McAvoy's bed to frame James with her murder. Her body is shown again when James sees her in the morgue
- Mandy (2018) [Mandy]: Set on fire by a member of Linus Roache's cult while trapped in a sleeping bag as her husband (Nicolas Cage) is forced to watch.
- The Grudge (2020) [Detective Muldoon]: Dragged to her death by the spirit of Tara Westwood, after being misled by the spirit of Westwood's daughter (Zoe Fish).
Television Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Waco: Day 51 (2018) [Judy Schneider]: Suffocates from smoke inhalation while trapped inside a burning compound.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.