The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Amanda Plummer (1957 - )
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Daniel (1983) [Susan Isaacson] Dies off-screen. (don't remember the exact reason of her cause of death). Her family is later seen going to her funeral.
- Needful Things (1993) [Netitia 'Nettie' Cobb]: Stabbed/impaled through the chest when she falls onto Valri Bromfield's knife after they both fall out of the attic window during a fight. (Thanks to Kristy)
- Butterfly Kiss (1995) [Eunice]: Drowned in the ocean by Saskia Reeves, at Amanda's own request. We only see a distant shot of Saskia holding her under, then walking away; Amanda's body is not shown afterwards.
- The Final Cut (1995) [Rothstein]: Killed in an explosion while trying to defuse a bomb. (Thanks to Shawn)
- The Prophecy (1995) [Rachael]: Dies of a terminal illness, she is later brought back to life by Christopher Walken and dies once again in a car crash when Elias Koteas drives a van through a wall.
- American Perfekt (1997) [Sandra]: Accidentally killed when David Thewlis rear-ends Robert Forster's car while Amanda is locked in the trunk. Her body is shown afterwards when Robert opens the trunk to show Fairuza Balk what happened.
- Mimic 3: Sentinel (2003) [Simone Montrose]: Impaled by the giant insect at the door of her apartment, then burned to death when Lance Henriksen fires a flare at the insect. (Thanks to Dick Hertz)
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013) [Wiress]: Throat slit by Alan Ritchson while the rest of her group look on in shock.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Tales from the Crypt: Lover Come Hack to Me (1989) [Peggy/Peggy's Mother]: Playing a dual role as mother and daughter, the mother dies (off-screen) several years before the story begins, appearing only in flashbacks. (The daughter survives the episode.) (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- The Outer Limits: Final Appeal (2000) [Dr. Theresa Givens]: Killed in an explosion (along with everyone else in the room) after Wallace Langham leaves a bomb in the courtroom. (Thanks to Neil)
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit: Weak (2004) [Miranda Cole]: Commits suicide (off-screen); her death is revealed at the end of the episode when the detectives are informed. (Thanks to Michael)
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.