Allison Hayes (1930 - 1977)
Film Deaths Edit
- Gunslinger (1956) [Erica Page]: Shot in the stomach by John Ireland to stop her shooting Beverly Garland.
- The Disembodied (1957) [Tonda Metz]: Stabbed the stomach by another woman during Allison's ritual voodoo dance. (Thanks to Rodney)
- The Undead (1957) [Livia]: Stabbed in the stomach by Richard Garland. her body turns into a cat shortly after her death.
- Zombies of Mora Tau (The Dead That Walk) (1957) [Mona Harrison]: Killed (off-screen) by the zombies; her body is shown afterwards when Joel Ashley and Gregg Palmer discover her in the mausoleum, just before she comes back to life as a zombie herself. She crumbles to dust (along with all the other zombies) when the treasure is returned to the sea.
- Attack of the 50 foot Woman (1958) [Nancy Fowler Archer]: Electrocuted by a power line explosion.
- The Hypnotic Eye (1960) [Justine]: Commits suicide by throwing herself from the catwalk, after Jacques Bergerac is shot by Joe Partridge. (Allison’s face was covered with disfigured make-up for the final scene.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.