Alan Corduner (1950 - )
- The Grey Zone (2001) [Dr. Miklos Nyiszli]: The text at the end of the film states that he died a decade after this film takes place.
- Nostromo (1997) [Hirsch]: Shot to death by Joaquim de Almeida after a long period of torture.
- Foyle's War: A Lesson in Murder (2002) [Carlo Lucciano]: Either burned to death or dies of smoke inhalation (off-screen) after an angry mob sets fire to his restaurant; we learn of his death afterwards when his son (Danny Dyer) tells Michael Kitchen and Honeysuckle Weeks what happened.
- Rome: These Being the Words of Marcus Tullius Cicero (2007) [Clerk]: Beaten to death by James Purefoy for giving him bad news.
- The Musketeers: To Play The King (2016) [Van Laar]: Stabbed in the stomach by Rupert Everett . (Thanks to Brian)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.