Director: Paul W.S. Anderson
- Kieran Bew (Klaus)
- Pavel Bezdek (Bass)
- Adrian Bouchet (Sven)
- Raoul Bova (Sebastian De Rosa)
- Ewen Bremner (Graeme Miller)
- Jan Filipensky (Boris)
- Tommy Flanagan (Mark Verheiden)
- Lance Henriksen (Charles Bishop Weyland)
- Petr Jákl (Stone)
- Eoin McCarthy (Karl)
- Carsten Norgaard (Rustin Quinn)
- Joseph Rye (Joe Connors)
- Colin Salmon (Max Stafford)
- Sam Troughton (Thomas Parks)
- Carsten Voigt (Mikkel)
- Ian Whyte (Predator)
- Tom Woodruff Jr. (Alien)
- Not screened for critics.
- Lance Henriksen was first to be cast, to maintain some kind of continuity with the previous films.
- Ridley Scott hated the film, but James Cameron admitted that he enjoyed it, and placed it third on his favorite of the Alien movies.
- In an interview, Director Paul W.S. Anderson said that Arnold Schwarzenegger offered to reprise his role as Dutch Schaeffer (from Predator (1987) at the end of this movie as a cameo, but only if he lost the election for California Governor.
- Ian Whyte plays all three Predators in this movie, and would go on to appear as the Predator in Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem (2007), as well as the Last Engineer in Prometheus (2012). In all three movies, his characters are killed or mortally wounded by Aliens. That means that he is killed off five times by an Alien throughout the Alien franchise.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.