Alfred Ryder (1916 - 1995)
- T-Men (1947) [Tony Genaro a.k.a. Tony Galvani]: Shot to death by John Wengraf.
- Hamlet (1964) [Hamlet]: Stabbed with a poison-coated sword during a fencing match with Clifford David. He dies shortly after killing Howard Da Silva in turn.
- The Dupont Show of the Month: Billy Budd (1959) [Claggart]: Killed with a single blow to the head by Don Murray. (I haven't seen this version, but I'm familiar with the story.)
- One Step Beyond: The Devil's Laughter (1959) [John Marriott]: Falls down a flight of stairs (breaking his neck) while being chased by police at a zoo.
- One Step Beyond: The Forests of the Night (1960) [Ted Doliver]: Presumably shot to death by forest rangers (off-camera) after he presumably transforms into a leopard. We only hear the shot while Mark Roberts and Douglas Dick are looking for him.
- The Outer Limits: The Borderland (1963) [Edgar Price]: Electrocuted after he throws a toolbox into a generator, in order to sabotage Peter Mark Richman's experiment.
- Star Trek: The Man Trap (1966) [Professor Robert Crater]: Salt drained from his body (off-screen) by the alien (Jeanne Bal/Sharon Gimpel) in the sickbay; his body is shown afterwards when Grace Lee Whitney and William Shatner discover him.
- Mission: Impossible: The Controllers: Part 2 (1969) [Col. Borodin]: Shot in the back by guards in the trunk of Peter Graves' car.
- Mannix: The Girl in the Polka Dot Dress (1973) [Emory Davis]: Dies from an overdose after being forced to take pills by Robert Brown. Dies shortly after talking to Mike Connors.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.