Alexis Arquette (1969 - 2016)
(Note: Alexis Arquette was transgender, having undergone gender-reassignment surgery in 2007. Because all of her ‘death' scenes that I know of were done when she still identified as male and played male characters, this page includes the category tags for both "Actors" and "Actresses.")
- Last Exit to Brooklyn (1989) [George/Georgette]: Accidentally hit by a cab driven by Hubert Selby Jr as Alexis runs out into the street in a drug-induced panic.
- Pulp Fiction (1994) [Man #4]: Shot in the chest by John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson, after he runs out of the bathroom and shoots at them (missing with every shot).
- Sometimes They Come Back...Again (1996) [Tony Reno]: Electrocuted (along with Bojesse Christopher and Glen Beaudin) when a live wire falls into a pool of water while they're performing an occult ceremony in a basement; he returns to life with supernatural powers, but dies once again (along with Bojesse and Glen) when Michael Gross performs a ritual to send them back to Hell as they're preparing to sacrifice Hilary Swank.
- Bride of Chucky (1998) [Howard Fitzwater a.k.a. Damien Baylock]: Smothered with a pillow by Chucky (voiced by Brad Dourif), after Chucky rips out Alexis' piercings.
- Love Kills (1999) [James]: Poisoned when he drinks some drugged juice that Loretta Devine had intended for Lesley Ann Warren; he staggers out and falls into the swimming pool, hitting his head on the edge, but it's later confirmed that he died from the drug, rather than the impact or drowning.
- Tomorrow by Midnight (Midnight 5) (2001) [Sidney]: Shot in the face by William Vogt.
- Xena: Warrior Princess: The God You Know (2001) [Caligula]: Commits suicide by stabbing himself in the chest with a sword, after Lucy Lawless convinces him that he can regain his glory by killing himself. (He reappeared as a spirit in the afterlife in the following episode, You Are There.)
- Granddaughter of Cliff Arquette.
- Daughter of Lewis Arquette.