Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Alex Paxton-Beesley (1986 - )
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Murdoch Mysteries: Shades of Grey (2009) [Lillie Dunn]: Bleeds to death from massive hemorrhaging after she swallows pennyroyal oil to induce a miscarriage or an abortion. She is seen staggering down the street when she begins to bleed from her eyes, and her body is shown afterwards being pulled out of a drainage ditch when Yannick Bisson and Helene Joy arrive at the scene. Her body is shown again later on in the morgue when Vickie Papavs identifies her. Her death is shown in a flashback later on when Ian D. Clark recounts to Yannick how Alex staggered into his office and died in his arms.
- Copper: The Hope Too Bright to Last (2013) [Ellen Corcoran]: Commits suicide off-screen by hanging herself; her body is shown afterwards when Tom Weston-Jones discovers her. Alex was pregnant at the time of her death, consequently, her unborn child also died.
- The Strain: Runaways (2014) [Ann-Marie Barbour]: Commits suicide off-screen by hanging herself; her body is shown afterwards when David Bradley and Corey Stoll discover her.
- Wynonna Earp: Constant Cravings (2016) [Hetty]: Shot in the head by Melanie Scrofano.
- Impulse: Treading Water (2018) [Sabine]: Shot in the chest by Callum Keith Rennie. Her body is shown her husband Dominick (Keon Alexander) discovers it.
- Is There a Killer in My Family (2020) [Ashley Norris]:Hits her head on a rock while she tries to kill Anna Hopkins .
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.