Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Alec Baldwin (1958 - )
- Beetlejuice (1988) [Adam Maitland]: Accidentally drowns, along with his wife (Geena Davis), when their car goes off a bridge and into the river. They appear as ghosts throughout the rest of the movie.
- Married to the Mob (1988) ["Cucumber" Frank de Marco]: Shot repeatedly in the chest by Dean Stockwell in the bathroom, after Alec arrives for his tryst with Nancy Travis and discovers that Dean has already killed Nancy.
- Miami Blues (1990) [Frederick J. Frenger Jr.]: Shot repeatedly in the chest by Fred Ward when Alec turns and points his gun at Fred in the kitchen (he dies while talking to Fred whilst sprawled on a table).
- Malice (1993) [Dr. Jed Hill]: Shot repeatedly in the chest by Nicole Kidman.
- The Juror (1996) [Teacher]: Shot in the chest by Demi Moore when he pulls a hidden gun on her (on top having previously been shot by a group of Guatamalan gunmen and fallen down some stone steps).
- Looking for Richard (1996) [Alec Baldwin/Duke of Clarence]: In the play-within-the-film production of Richard III, the "Duke of Clarence" is killed by a group of assassins on Al Pacino's orders.
- The Edge (1997) [Robert Green]: Dies of shock/blood loss or infection after impaling his leg on a sharpened spear while trying to kill Anthony Hopkins; he dies shortly afterwards while talking to Anthony.
- Mercury Rising (1998) [Nicholas Kudrow]: Shot repeatedly in the chest by Bruce Willis on a rooftop when Alec holds the screaming and flailing Miko Hughes hostage (intending to drop him); he then falls from the roof and through a glass structure.
- Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within (2001; animated) [Captain Gray Edwards]: Sacrifices himself by allowing his soul to merge with the Phantoms.
- The Adventures of Pluto Nash (2002) [M.Z.M.]: Sucked into the vacuum of space (off-screen), some time before the movie begins; we learn of his death when the clone Eddie Murphy informs the original Eddie what happened. (Alec only appears in TV news footage.)
- The Cooler (2003) [Shelly Kaplow]: Shot in the back of the head (off-camera) by Arthur J. Nascarella; we only see the gun firing.
- Second Nature (2003) [Paul Kane]: Stabbed in the stomach with a screwdriver by Powers Boothe; he dies in Louise Lombard's arms shortly afterwards.
- The Aviator (2004) [Juan Trippe]: Dies (off-screen) of a stroke, a few years after the movie ends.
- The SpongeBob Squarepants Movie (2004; animated) [Dennis the Hitman]: Crushed against a catamaran when David Hasselhoff swims underneath it while he is riding on David's back. (Played for comic effect.)
- Running with Scissors (2006) [Norman Burroughs]: Dies (off-screen) of cirrhosis; his death is mentioned in the on-screen text at the end of the movie.
- Brooklyn Rules (2007) [Caesar Manginera]: Shot repeatedly (including in the face) by Frank Ferrara and Jeffrey M. Marchetti outside of Freddie Prinze Jr.'s delicatessen.
- Lymelife (2008) [Mickey Bartlett]: Bleeds to death after being shot in the back with a sniper rifle by his neighbor Timothy Hutton for being involved with Cynthia Nixon (the film ends as he lies on his porch).
- Blue Jasmine (2013) [Harold Francis]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by hanging himself while in prison before the film begins; his death is revealed when his wife (Cate Blanchett) tells Bobby Cannavale. He only appears in Cate's flashbacks.
- Mission: Impossible - Fallout (2018) [Alan Hunley]: Stabbed by Henry Cavill during a fight; he dies shortly with Tom Cruise, Ving Rhames and Simon Pegg at his side.
- Pixie (2020) [Father Hector McGrath]: Shot in the back by Colm Meaney as Alec is about to shoot Olivia Cooke.
- Knots Landing: Rise and Fall (1985) [Joshua Rush] Backs off the edge of a tall building as Julie Harris reprimands him for his bad deeds.
- The Alamo: Thirteen Days to Glory (1987 TV) [Colonel William Barrett Travis]: Stabbed in the stomach with a Mexican soldier's rifle bayonet near the end of the final battle. (This is historically inaccurate as the real Travis was shot in the head near the start of the battle).
- 30 Rock: Subway Hero (2008) [Jack Donaghy/Richard Nixon]: Playing a dual role as both his regular character "Jack" and the ghost of Richard Nixon, Nixon's ghost appears to Tracy Morgan when Tracy accidentally electrocutes himself and has a near-death experience.
- Late Night with Conan O'Brien (February 12, 2009) [Alec Baldwin]: Garroted with a wire by Tony Sirico, after Alec tells Conan O'Brien that he'd like to be the first talk show guest ever to be killed off. (Played for comic effect.)
- Ex-husband of Kim Basinger.
- Father of Ireland Baldwin.