Aldo Sambrell (1931 - 2010)
a.k.a. Aldo Brell or Aldo Sambrelli, various other alternate spellings
- A Fistful of Dollars (Per un pugno di dollari) (1964) [Manalo]: Shot to death by Clint Eastwood during a big shoot-out.
- For a Few Dollars More (Per qualche dollaru in piu) (1965) [Cuccillo]: Shot in the back by Gian Maria Volonte, after Gian challenges Aldo to try to escape.
- Navajo Joe (1966) [Mervyn 'Vee' Duncan - Bandit Leader]: Hit in the forehead with an axe when Burt Reynolds throws it at him, while Aldo shoots Burt trying to kill him.
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Il Buono, il brutto, il cattivo) (1966) [Member of Angel Eyes' Gang]: Shot to death by Clint Eastwood.
- Once Upon a Time in the West (C'era una volta il West) (1968) [Cheyenne's Lieutenant (uncredited)]: Killed (offscreen) in a gun battle against men led by Gabriele Ferzetti; his body is seen as Henry Fonda surveys the aftermath.
- The Light at the Edge of the World (1971) [Tarcante]: Killed, along with all the other pirates, when Kirk Douglas fires a cannon at their ship and sinks it.
- Treasure Island (1972) [Israel Hands]: Shot by Kim Burfield and falls into the sea after throwing a knife at Kim as he chases him up the mast rigging. (Thanks to Brian)
- Operation Condor (Armour of God II: Operation Condor) (1991) [Adolf]: Killed in an explosion when the base self-destructs and he chooses to remain behind rather than attempt to escape.
- Men of War (1994) [Goldmouth]: Killed in an explosion after Catherine Bell puts a grenade down his clothes.
- Killer Barbys (Vampire Killer Barbys) (1996) [Arkan]: Shot in the mouth with a crossbow bolt by Charlie S. Chaplin.
- Husband of Candida Lopez
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.