Alberta Watson (1955 - 2015)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Power Play (Operation Overthrow; State of Shock) (1978) [Donna]: Shot in the back by a secret police officer after being released from prison. (Thanks to Tony)
- Stone Cold Dead (1979) [Olivia Page]: Commits suicide by shooting herself in the chest after being cornered by Richard Crenna on a rooftop; she then falls to the street below. (Thanks to Dick Hertz)
- The Hitman (1991) [Christine De Vera]: Shot in her head while stopping for a traffic light.
- Vendetta (Irish Eyes) (2004) [Anne Phelan]: Dies (off-screen) of a heart attack; her body is shown afterwards when her son (John Novak) discovers her, and again during her funeral.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- La Femme Nikita: Four Light Years Farther (2000) [Madeline]: Commits suicide by taking a cyanide capsule in the evaluation room, while Peta Wilson watches through a two-way mirror. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Nikita: Wrath (2012) [Senator Madeline Pierce]: Killed in an explosion when Rick Ravanello throws a bomb at her limousine. (Thanks to Pez)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.