Alan Tudyk (1971 - )
- Serenity (2005) [Hoban 'Wash' Washburne]: Impaled by one of the Reavers' spears that crashes through the cockpit window of the ship.
- 3:10 to Yuma (2007) [Doc Potter]: Shot in the back as he's riding away from the posse; he dies shortly afterwards while talking to Christian Bale.
- Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (2012) [Stephen Douglas]: Dies off-screen in between the main story and the modern day epilogue.
- Wreck-It Ralph (2012; animated) [King Candy/Turbo]: Providing the voice of a video game character, Alan is burned when he uncontrollably flies into the bright light of a molten lava beacon set off by John C. Reilly, having partially mutated into a bug.
- Tell (2014) [Morton]: Shot in the head with a concealed gun by Milo Ventimiglia.
- Rogue One (2016) [K-2SO]: Providing the motion capture of a droid, Alan is destroyed when he is shot repeatedly by Stormtroopers as he tries to hold them off. He dies after talking to Felicity Jones and Diego Luna in the speaker.
- Doom Patrol: Penultimate Patrol (2019) [Mr. Nobody]: Disintegrated by Jovian Wade's arm cannon; this is later revealed to be an illusion created by Alan to trick Timothy Dalton and his team and he survives the episode in reality.
Video Game DeathsEdit
- Injustice: Gods Among Us (2013) [Green Arrow]: "Injustice Green Arrow" dies sometime before the events of the game, he is mention briefly by Kevin Conroy. "Prime Green Arrow" survives the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.