Alan Ruck (1956 - )
- Bad Boys (1983) [Carl Brennan]: Shot to death in a gang shootout.
- Ghost Town (2008) [Ghost Dad]: Dies (off-screen) under unspecified circumstances, shortly before the story begins; he appears as a ghost throughout the story and finally moves on after Ricky Gervais resolves Alan's unfinished business by retrieving a toy for Alan's son. (Thanks to Mathew)
- Carnage Park (2016) [Sheriff Moss]: Stabbed in the eye by Ashley Bell, thinking Alan is Pat Healy.
- Captive State (2019) [Charles Rittenhouse] Jumps out of his high rise office window rather than be captured by the aliens off-screen. We simply see someone come into his office and the window is open and he's no longer there.
- Tales from the Crypt: Oil's Well that Ends Well (1993) [Carty]: Killed in an explosion (along with the rest of his gang) when Priscilla Presley deliberately drops a lit cigarette into a pool of oil. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Justified: Long in the Tooth (2010) [Roland Pike]: Shot to death by a hitman sniper on the Mexican/US border as he stands for a clear shot so the hitman would leave Michelle Nordin and Timothy Olyphant unharmed.
- Psych: Remake A.K.A. Cloudy... with a Chance of Improvement (2014) [Ruben Leonard]: Poisoned (off-screen, though it's unclear how) by Carlos Jacott. He dies while delivering the weather on a live newscast, just as police are about to arrest him (thinking he killed Dana Ashbrook).
- Mr. Mireille Enos
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.