Alan Napier (1903 - 1988)
Film Deaths Edit
- The Four Just Men (The Secret Four) (1939) [Sir Hamar Ryman]: Killed, off-screen in his bath after Hugh Sinclair had earlier talked his way into the house and rigged up an electrical circuit on the handrail in the bathroom. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Invisible Man Returns (1940) [Willie Spears]: Hanged when Cedric Hardwicke knocks over the stool he was standing on, while Alan has a rope around his neck that's tied to the ceiling.
- Ministry Of Fear (1944) [Dr. Forrester]: Gunned down by Percy Waram as he and his henchmen are attempting to kill Ray Milland and Marjorie Reynolds. (Thanks to Brian)
- House of Horrors (1946) [F Holmes Harmon]: Strangled to death by Rondo Hatton.
- The Strange Door (1951) [Count Grassan]: Killed (off-screen) by Charles Laughton's men; his body is shown afterwards when Sally Forrest and Richard Stapley discover him.
- Julius Caesar (1953) [Cicero]: Executed (off-screen); we only see an scene of James Mason informing John Gielgud of Alan's death.
- The Mole People (1956) [Elinu, the High Priest]: Killed by the mole people, when they start going berserk.
- The Premature Burial (1962) [Dr. Gideon Gault]: Electrocuted when Ray Milland knocks him out and hooks him up to some equipment in Alan's Laboratory. We only see the shadows on the wall during the murder, but Alan's body is shown afterwards when Richard Ney discovers him.
TV Deaths Edit
Notable Connections Edit
Cousin of Neville Chamberlain (former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.