Al Mulock (1926 - 1968)
a.k.a. Al Mulloch
Film Deaths Edit
- The Hellions (1961) [Mark Billings]: Unintentionally shot at close range in the hardware store by the owner Jamie Uys who is showing him the latest Smith and Wesson revolver and it goes off. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (Il Buono, il brutto, il cattivo) (1966) [One-Armed Bounty Hunter]: Shot to death by Eli Wallach when Al catches him in a bath and speaks too much, giving Eli the time to shoot him with his hidden gun.
- Hellbenders (I crudeli) (1967) [The Beggar]: Has a sword thrown into his stomach by Julián Mateos who then proceeds to shoot him.
- Day of Anger (I Giorni dell'ira; Blood and Grit; Gunlaw) (1967) [Wild Jack]: Shot to death by Lee Van Cleef, when he tries to shoot Lee in the back.
- Once Upon a Time in the West (C'era una volta il West) (1968) [Knuckles]: Shot to death (along with Jack Elam and Woody Strode) by Charles Bronson at the train station. (Note: Al's real-life death happened before filming this part, a stand-in (in his clothes) was used).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.