Al Cliver (1951 -)
a.k.a. Pier Luigi Conti
Film Deaths Edit
- Zombie (Zombi 2: Island of the Flesh-Eaters; Island of the Living Dead) (1979) [Brian Hull]: Dies of the zombie infection after being bitten on the arm by the zombie Auretta Gay; he later comes back to life as a zombie himself.
- The Beyond (E tu vivrai del torrore - L’aldila; Seven Doors of Death) (1981) [Dr. Harris]: Slashed to death (and pinned to the wall) by shards of flying glass when supernatural forces shatter the window.
- The Ghosts of Sodom (Il Fantasma di Sodoma) (1988) [Drunken Nazi]: Killed in an explosion, along with all the other Nazi soldiers when the villa is bombed by Allied planes. He appears as a ghost (along with the other Nazis) when a group of teenagers enter the villa.
- The House of Clocks (La Casa nel tempo) (1989) [Peter]: Shot to death by Peter Hintz; he later comes back to life and turns time back.
- Demonia (1990) [Porter]: Shot in the stomach with a speargun by one of the ghostly nuns on Al’s boat. His severed head is shown afterwards hooked on the anchor when Lucio Fulci and the other police discover it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.