Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Agnes Moorehead (1900 - 1974)
Deaths in Film
- Citizen Kane (1941) [Mary Kane, Kane's Mother]: Dies (off-screen), presumably of natural causes, at some point between the flashback to Kane's childhood and the scenes of his adult life.
- Jane Eyre (1944) [Mrs. Reed]: Dies (off-screen) of an unspecified illness. (Thanks to Hamish)
- Dark Passage (1947) [Madge Rapf]: Falls through a window while backing away from Humphrey Bogart, after he confronts her about his wife's murder. (Thanks to Mac)
- How the West Was Won (1962) [Rebecca Prescott]: Drowned, along with Karl Malden, when their raft sinks; the scene cuts away as the raft is about to go over the falls, followed by a scene of their children at the funeral. (Thanks to Mable)
- Hush...Hush, Sweet Charlotte (Cross of Iron; What Ever Happened to Cousin Charlotte?) (1964) [Velma Cruther]: Falls down a spiral staircase after being hit on the head with a chair by Olivia de Havilland. (Thanks to Mac and Bryan)
Deaths in Television
- Wagon Train: The Mary Halstead Story (1957) [Mary Halstead]: Dies of a respiratory illness in Ward Bond's arms, as Tom Pittman looks on helplessly. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Burke's Law: Who Killed Hamlet? (1965) [Pauline Moss]: Dies almost instantaneously when she drinks a glass of wine that had been poisoned by Eddie Foy Jr. (Thanks to Brian)
- Night Gallery: Certain Shadows on the Wall (1970) [Emma Brigham]: Gradually poisoned over a prolonged time (beginning before the start of the episode) by her brother (Louis Hayward). Her body is shown lying in bed after she finally dies, and her shadow remains behind on the wall after her body is removed.
- Frankenstein: The True Story (1973) [Mrs. Blair]: Dies from a possible a heart attack at the shock of seeing Michael Sarrazin. (Leonard Whiting confirms her death).
Ex-Mrs. Robert Gist