Adrienne Corri (1930 - 2016)
- Quo Vadis (1951) [Young Christian Girl]: Eaten by lions (off-camera), along with Nora Swinburne, in the arena; we only see the spectators' reactions as the lions attack. (Thanks to Gerardo)
- The Hellfire Club (1961) [Isobel]: Shot by peter arne. (Thanks to Anonymous)
- A Study in Terror (Fog) (1965) [Angela Osborne]: Burned alive along with Peter Carsten when the house catches fire.
- The Viking Queen (1967) [Beatrice]: Stabbed in the stomach with a spear by a Roman soldier while riding into battle on her chariot. (Thanks to Bill)
- Moon Zero Two (1969) [Elizabeth Murphy]: Shot in the stomach with a ray-gun by Bernard Bresslaw. (Thanks to Bill)
- A Clockwork Orange (1971) [Mrs. Alexander]: Dies of pneumonia (off-screen), during the passage of time between scenes. We only see her husband (Patrick Magee) informing Malcolm McDowell about her death after the fact.
- Vampire Circus (1972) [Gypsy Woman]: Bitten on the throat by Anthony Higgins in order to use her blood to bring the head vampire (Robert Tayman) back to life.
- The Three Musketeers: Milady's Vengeance (1954) [Milady de Winter]: Presumably executed by beheading. (Thanks to Gordon)
- The Idiot (1966 mini-series) [Nastasia]: Killed by Anthony Bate. (I haven't seen this version, but I'm roughly familiar with the basics of Dostoevsky's story.)
- Ex-Mrs. Daniel Massey.
- Ex-Mrs. Derek Fowlds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.