Adrien Brody (1973 - )
- Solo (1996) [Dr. Bill Stewart]: Fatally beaten by William Sadler; he dies of his injuries shortly afterwards while talking to Mario Van Peebles (who manages to rescue him from a death trap). His body is later seen when the android Mario takes him to a temple and paints his face as part of burial process (Thanks to Michael)
- Six Ways to Sunday (1997) [Arnie Finklestein]: Slashed to death with a chainsaw to the head by Norman Reedus. (Thanks to Scooties)
- Oxygen (1999) [Harry]: Shot to death by Maura Tierney (after she starts burying him alive). (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Harrison's Flowers(2000) [Kyle Morris]: Shot in the chest by a sniper in the war zone. (Thanks to Enya and Arben)
- The Pianist (2002) [Władysław Szpilman]: Dies (off-screen) of old age/natural causes; his death is mentioned in the on-screen text at the end of the movie.
- The Singing Detective (2003) [First Hood]: Shot in the head in a shoot-out with Robert Downey Jr. in the hospital. (Adrien is actually a character in Robert's story, so this sequence appears to be a hallucination, although it could be interpreted that he has literally come to life.)
- The Village (2004) [Noah Percy]: Fatally injured when he falls into a pit. (Thanks to Gary)
- The Jacket (2005) [Jack Starks]: Hits his head on the pavement when he slips on some ice; he is given a "second life" by being transported through time just at the moment of his death. (Thanks to Michelle)
- Cadillac Records (2008) [Leonard Chess]: Dies of a heart attack whilst driving away from Cadillac Records, causing him to crash his car.
- Manolete (2008) [Manuel Laureano Rodríguez Sánchez]:
- Giallo (2009) [Inspector Enzo Avolfi/Giallo]: Playing a dual role, "Giallo" falls to his death through a skylight window at the end of a fight with "Enzo." (For his role as "Giallo," Adrien was nearly unrecognizable under heavy make-up, and was credited under the anagrammatical pseudonym Byron Diedra.)
- Splice (2009) [Clive Nicoli]: Stabbed in the chest by Delphine Chaneac's spiked tail, as Sarah Polley looks on in horror. (Thanks to Tommy)
- Midnight in Paris (2011) [Salvador Dali]:
- Back to 1942 (2012) [Theodore White]:
- American Heist (2014) [Frankie Kelly]: Shot in the head by a police sniper, after Adrien walks out of the bank pretending to hold his brother (Hayden Christensen) hostage so that he has a chance of escape.
- Dragon Blade (2015) [Tiberius]: Stabbed (off-camera) by Jackie Chan or probably stabbed himself at the end of the film's climatic fight sequence. We only see Jackie's reaction in shock and then Adrien's body fallen to the ground.
- Air Strike (2018) [Steve]: Killed in a Japanese airstrike.
- Houdini: Part 2 (2014) [Harry Houdini]: Dies of an infection, after a series of punches by Máté Haumann to his abdomen ruptures his appendix; he dies in his hospital bed after imagining a nurse as his mother (Megan Dodds), followed by a cut to archive footage of Houdini's real-life funeral. (Historical note: Máté's character Kelly was based off of J. Gordon Whitehead and that there is no evidence that Whitehead [aka Kelly] deliberately punched Houdini for getting revenge for exposing spiritualists).
- Peaky Blinders: Episode 4.6 (2017)[Luca Changretta]: Shot in the forehead by Paul Anderson.
- Son of Sylvia Plaschy (journalist) and Elliot Brody (painter)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.