Adrian Edmondson (1957 - )
- The Young Ones: Summer Holiday (1984) [Vyvyan]: Killed in an explosion (along with Rik Mayall, Nigel Planer, and Christopher Ryan) when their bus blows up shortly after going over a cliff, immediately after they survive the crash and exclaim "Whew, that was close!" (Due to the series' comedic nature, it's unclear whether or not this was intended to be fatal; however, since it was the final episode of the series, I'll list it just in case.)
- Blackadder Goes Forth: Private Plane (1989) [Baron von Richtoven]: Shot in the chest by Rik Mayall in the dungeon, after Adrian launches into a dramatic speech about the brotherhood between opposing warriors. (Played for comic effect.)
- Bottom: Hole (1995) [Eddie Hitler]: Falls to his death (along with Rik Mayall) from a collapsing ferris wheel; immediately after the wheel collapses, they are saved by the Hand of God, which immediately disappears when they remember that they don't believe in God. (Despite the height of their fall, they returned unharmed without explanation in the next episode.) (Played for comic effect.)
- Bottom: Carnival (1995) [Eddie Hitler]: Shot repeatedly (along with Rik Mayall) by SAS agents during a raid on Adrian and Rik's apartment, after Adrian and Rik attempt to blackmail the Prime Minister of England. (This was the final episode of the series, although Adrian and Rik did reprise the characters in several stage shows subsequently.) (Again, played for comic effect.)
- Strike Back: Revolution 7.02 (2019) [British High Commissioner to Malaysia James McKitterick]: Commits suicide via a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the mouth due to Adrian’s fear of the local Triad killing his family. His death is witnessed by Daniel MacPherson.
- Eastenders (February 27, 2020) [Daniel Cook]: Dies from terminal cancer, while sitting on a park bench next to Gillian Wright.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.