Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Adina Porter (1971 - )
Deaths in Television[edit | edit source]
- Prison Break: Cell Test (2005) [Leticia Barnes]: Shot in the head by Paul Adelstein in the woods, after Danny McCarthy hesitates to shoot her. (Thanks to Johan)
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit: Fight (2007) [Janelle Odami]: Dies of an overdose (off-camera). Her body is shown when Ice-T discovers it.
- American Horror Story: Roanoke: Chapter 10 (2016) [Lee Harris]: Sacrifices herself in an explosion in order to stay behind with the ghostly Priscilla so that her daughter (Simone Baker) can live. She later appears as a ghost beside Priscilla waving to Simone who is in the back of a police car.
- American Horror Story: Apocalypse: Forbidden Fruit (2018) [Dinah Stevens]: Killed after eating a poisonous apple that had been injected with snake venom by Kathy Bates and Sarah Paulson. She is resurrected by Cordelia (also played by Sarah) at the end of the episode.
- American Horror Story: Apocalypse: Apocalypse Then (2018) [Dinah Stevens]: Stabbed in the neck with a butcher knife by Angela Bassett as a sacrifice to Lance Reddick. Adina's death is later undone in the episode "Apocalypse Then" when Billie Lourd travels back in time to kill Cody Fern so that the apocalypse won't happen.
- Outer Banks: The Bell Tower (2020) [Sheriff Peterkin]: Dies in the hospital (off-camera) after being shot in the back by Drew Starkey in the previous episode when Adina was arresting his father (Charles Esten), while Chase Stokes and Madelyn Cline looks on shock. We see her for the last time being taken by the doctors to the operating room, and we learn of her death when Charles confirms it to Drew.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.