Adam Williams (1922 - 2006)
- The Lonely Man (1957) [Lon]: Shot dead in the gambling hall by the partially sighted Jack Palance after Anthony Perkins throws an oil lamp at him so Jack can see him through the flames. (Thanks to Brian)
- North by Northwest (1959) [Valerian]: Falls to his death off of Mount Rushmore while trying to kill Cary Grant and Eva Marie Saint.
- The Last Sunset (1961) [Calverton]: Shot by both Rock Hudson and Kirk Douglas, just after he fatally shoots Joseph Cotten in the back.
- Gunfight At Comanche Creek (1963) [Jess Hayden]: Shot by Audie Murphy. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Glory Guys (1965) [Pvt. Lucas Crain]: Shot to death by Native American warriors.
- The Rifleman: The Challenge (1959) [Jake Pardee]: Shot in the back by Les Tremayne.
- Black Saddle: Client: Frome (1959) [Clint Frome]: Shot with his own gun picked up by Peter Breck as he goes to shoot Peter with his rifle after a fist fight in Michael Pate's store. (Thanks to Brian)
- Black Saddle: Letter Of Death (1960) [Brad Pickard]: Shot twice by Peter BreckLink title as he pulls a gun from the saddlebag he is holding. (Thanks to Brian)
- Have Gun - Will Travel: Full Circle (1960) [Simon Quill]: Shot dead by Stewart Bradley, after Adam kills Howard Dayton.
- The Twilight Zone: A Most Unusual Camera (1960) [Woodward]: Falls out of a window, along with Fred Clark, during a struggle in their hotel room, while Jean Carson looks on in horror.
- The Westerner: Dos Pinos (1960) [Pauk]: Shot dead by Brian Keith when he goes for his gun after Brian has killed Michael T. Mikler. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Rifleman: The Executioner (1962) [Russell Ganaway]: Shot in the back in a shoot-out with Chuck Connors.
- The F.B.I.: The Problem of the Honorable Wife (1965) [David Brice]: Shot to death by Harry Millard and Stephen Brooks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.