Adam Sandler (1966 - )
- Little Nicky (2000) [Little Nicky]: Killed various times in various methods throughout the film, only to have his father Satan (Harvey Keitel) send him back to Earth each time (Played for comic effect.)
- Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo (2005) [Javier Sandooski]: Murdered (off screen) by Jeroen Krabbé before the story begins; Sandler is only seen in video footage that Rob Schneider watches. (Played for comic effect.)
- Click (2006) [Michael Newman]: Dies of old age after unhooking himself from the hospital machines and collapsing in the street with his family by his side in the future; he then awakens in the present.
- Bedtime Stories (2008) [Skeeter Bronson]: In the story within the film, he is incinerated by a random fireball, leaving a pile of ash. (Sandler survives the film in reality.) (Played for comic effect.)
- Uncut Gems (2019) [Howard Ratner] Shot in the face by Keith Williams Richards .
NOTE: Since Sandler plays multiple characters on Saturday Night Live, only the specific roles that die are listed. Most are obviously played for comic effect.
- Saturday Night Live (Oct. 22, 1994) [Carlo]: Dies from pepper lung (off-screen) after the "Pepper Boy" sketch ends; his death is indicated in the ending narration.
- Saturday Night Live (Feb. 25, 1995) [Hank Gelfand]: Commits suicide by taking an overdose of sleeping pills while his wife (Portrayed by Chris Farley) keeps talking with his sister which annoys Adam to his breaking point.
- Saturday Night Live (May 13, 1995) [Adam Sandler]: Mauled to death by a polar bear after jumping into the polar bear pit in "The Polar Bear Sketch". His death happens off-camera, with him screaming and his blood gushing on-screen all over Chris Farley and Norm MacDonald.
- Night of Too Many Stars (2015; charity telethon) [Adam Sandler]: In the sketch The Final Battle, Sandler dies (off-screen) of the Ebola virus when a liquid sample is spat in his face, two months after a fight with Bob Barker. They later appear as angels in heaven, still fighting. (Played for comic effect.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.