Adam Baldwin (1962 - )
- Cohen and Tate (1989) [Tate]: Crushed to death when some mining machinery falls on him, after he's shot repeatedly by Roy Scheider.
- Next of Kin (1989) [Joey Rossellini]: Shot in the chest by his uncle (Andreas Katsulas) in a graveyard in order to avenge the death of Katsula's son (Ben Stiller), at the end of a fight with Patrick Swayze.
- Deadbolt (1992) [Alec Danz] Falls to his death when Justine Bateman knocks him through a skylight.
- Eight Hundred Leagues Down The Amazon (1993) [Koja]: Falls to his death.
- Wyatt Earp (1994) [Tom McLaury]: Shot in the chest by Dennis Quaid during the Gunfight at the OK Corral.
- Digital Man (1995) [Captain West]: Shot in the chest by Ed Lauter.
- Smoke Jumpers (1998) [Don Mackey]: Burned to death in a forest fire.
- Hypersonic (2002) [Christopher Bannon]: Shot by Julian Vergov (off-screen). We learn of his death when Antonio Sabato Jr. reveals his fate in voice-over.
- The Keyman: Finding Redemption (2002) [Chris Myers/Keyman]: Dies when a fiery beam falls on him.
- Lady Jayne Killer (a.k.a. Betrayal) (2003) [Det. Mark Winston]: Shot by Julie du Paige while investigating the murders Julie's committed at the motel she's staying at.
- Monster Makers (2003) [Sheriff Jay Forrest/Jason]: Playing a dual role, Forrest is 'erased' from existance after he whiteouts his description in the script ("Jason" survives the film) (This doesn't really count as a death but I'm putting it down just in case)
- Evil Eyes (2004) [Jeff Stenn]: Commits suicide by lighting himself on fire (off-screen). We only see him dousing himself with gasoline and lightning a match before the screen cuts to black.
- The Thirst (2006) [Lenny]: Died and turned into a vampire (off-screen) before the film begins. He later bleeds to death when Matt Keeslar slits his throat after drinking Alicia Morton's blood (who is hemophilliac).
- Sands of Oblivion (2007) [Jesse Carter]: Smothered/crushed to death by a giant wave of sand that the demon had set in motion while trying to capture Morena Baccarin.
- Superman: Doomsday (2007; animated) [Superman/Superman Clone]: Playing a dual role as a superhero and his clone, "Superman Clone" is exposed to a lethal dosage of kryptonite vapor during a fight with the superhero; he dies after speaking to the superhero. ("Superman" survives the film.)
- Insight (2011) [Dr. Graham Barrett]: Shot in the chest by Natalie Zea, to the horror of Sean Patrick Flannery. His fate is not shown on screen but it's heavily implied he died.
- War of the Worlds: Goliath (2014; animated) [Wilson]: Incinerated by the alien's ray gun.
- NBC Special: Out of Time (1985) [Otto Fromer] : Dies (off-screen) at sea before the story begins. It is implied his death is reversed after his interactions with Amy Locane and R.D. Robb and he dies of natural causes.
- Blind Justice (1994) [Sgt. Hastings]: Shot to death by his own men.
- Trade Off (1995 TV Movie) [Thomas Hughes]: Dies from blood loss (off-screen) after being shot by Theresa Russell. (His fate is not shown but it's heavily implied).
- The X-Files: The Truth (2002) [Knowle Rohrer]: Killed when he's pulled into some magnetite rocks during a confrontation with Annabeth Gish and Robert Patrick.
- Angel: Not Fade Away (2004) [Marcus Hamilton]: Neck snapped by David Boreanaz after a long fight between the two.
- Day Break: What If They Find Him? (2006) [Chad Shelten]: Shot to death by Meta Golding; his death is repeated when the time-loop cycle reoccurs, but is prevented in the next cycle when Taye Diggs sends Victoria Pratt to meet with Adam.
- Day Break: What If He Walks Away? (2007) [Chad Shelten]: Shot to death (off-screen), along with Moon Bloodgood, by Jonathan Banks in a hotel room; we learn of their deaths afterwards when Ian Anthony Dale and Mitch Pileggi show the crime-scene photos to Taye Diggs.
- Day Break: What If She's the Key? (2007) [Chad Shelten]: Shot to death (off-screen), along with Moon Bloodgood, by Jonathan Banks in a hotel room; when the time-loop cycle reoccurs; their deaths are prevented by Taye Diggs in the next cycle.
- Transformers Prime: Crossfire (2012; animated) [Breakdown]: Sliced to pieces (off-screen) by Airachnid (Gina Torres). We only hear him scream and see the carnage after.
Video Game Deaths
- Kill.Switch (2003) [Archer]: Shot in the chest by Marcus McCollum at the end of a shootout.
- Mr. Ami Julius.