A View to a Kill (1985)
Director: John Glen
List still incomplete
- Patrick Bauchau (Scarpine)
- Daniel Benzali (W.G Howe)
- Anthony Chinn (Taiwanese Tycoon)
- Willoughby Gray (Dr. Carl Mortner)
- Bogdan Kominowski (Klotkoff)
- Patrick Macnee (Godfrey Tibbett)
- Manning Redwood (Bob Conley)
- Jean Rougerie (Achille Aubergine)
- Tony Sibbald (Mine Foreman)
- Christopher Walken (Max Zorin)
- David Yip (Chuck Lee)
- Seva Novgorodtsev (Helicopter Pilot)
- This was the last film to feature Roger Moore as James Bond.
- Sir Roger Moore turned fifty-seven during filming, making him the oldest actor to play Bond. Sir Sean Connery was fifty-two in Never Say Never Again (1983).
- Christopher Walken became the first Academy Award-winning actor to star in a Bond film.
- The role of Max Zorin was offered to Rutger Hauer.
- Aside from using a shotgun loaded with rock salt, James Bond doesn't actually shoot anyone in this film.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.