A Martinez (1948 - )
- Curse of Chucky (2013) [Father Frank]: After being impaled in the neck by the wreckage in an off-screen car crash (due to his being disoriented after being poisoned by Chucky (Brad Dourif)), he is decapitated when the EMTs attempt to remove the debris that had been holding his head in place.
- L.A. Law: The Last Gasp (1990) [Hector Rodriguez]: Sentence to death by the gas chamber. (A Martinez rejoined the series of L.A. Law as the completely different character Daniel Morales.)
- Profiler: Second Best (1997) [Agent Nick 'Coop' Cooper]: Stabbed repeatedly with a cordless drill by Dennis Christopher and Traci Lords. (Thanks to Pez)
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: Redrum (2007) [Assemblyman Danilo Zamesca]: Shot in the head by David Fabrizio in A's limousine; his body is shown afterwards as the CSI team investigates.
- Criminal Minds: Retaliation (2009) [Bunting]: Strangled by Lee Tergesen, after Lee arranges for a truck to hit the car in which A and Paget Brewster are transporting Lee. His body is shown again afterwards as Lee makes his escape. (Thanks to Pez)
Ex-husband of Mare Winningham
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.