50 Cent (1975 - )
a.k.a. Curtis Jackson
Rapper with the group G-Unit
- Home of the Brave (2006) [Jamal Aiken]: Shot to death by police, just as Brian Presley convinces him to surrender. (Thanks to Nemanja)
- Righteous Kill (2008) [Spider]: Shot in the head by Al Pacino, causing 50 Cent's body to fall from a closed window onto a platform (his body is later seen when Robert De Niro discovers him).
- Streets of Blood (2009) [Detective Stan Johnson]: Shot in the stomach by Val Kilmer after shooting Michael Biehn.
- Dead Man Running (2009) [Mr. Thigo]: Shot to death along with Ashley Walters and his driver/cohorts by a crash helmet wearing Trevor Byfield during a drive by shooting, we only see Trevor firing (with it being later revealed to be Trevor when he removes his helmet).
- Caught in the Crossfire (2010) [Tino]: Shot (off-camera) in the back of a police car during a shootout as Adam Rodriguez tries to pull him out. (It's unclear whether he was killed by the shooters or corrupt cops)
- Twelve (2010) [Lionel]: Shot to death by Billy Magnussen.
- The Frozen Ground (2013) [Clate Jackson]: Shot in the head by Brad William Henke during an argument after Vanessa Hudgens escapes.
- The Prince (2014) [The Pharmacy]: Shot to death by Jason Patric.
TV Deaths Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.