"Weird Al" Yankovic (1959 - )
- UHF (1989) [George Newman]: Although he survives the films, he is killed in two fantasy sequences. The first sequence, a Raiders of the Lost Ark parody, he is crushed to death by a boulder after he gets exhausted from running from it. His flattened body is seen afterwards. In the second sequence, parodying Rambo, he is killed in an explosion, alongside Michael Richards, when terrorists blow up their helicopter they were aboard on with a rocket launcher as they try to escape. (All played for comic effect.)
- Spy Hard (1996) [Weird Al Yankovic]: Head explodes after holding the last note in the film's theme song for too long; this is part of the opening sequence and has nothing to do with the rest of the film (Played for comic effect.)
- Batman Vs Robin (2015; animated) [The Dollmaker]: Heart torn out by Talon (Jeremy Sisto) when he punches through his back with his steel clawed glove as Robin (Stuart Allan) is interrogating him.
- Robot Chicken: The Munnery (2006; animated) [Weird Al/Kevin]: "Kevin"'s head explodes after Jimmy (voiced by Nick Solomon) wishes for his head to explode ("Weird Al" survives the episode) (Played for comic effect.)
- Gravity Falls: Dungeons, Dungeons and More Dungeons (2015; animated) [Probabilator the Annoying]: Returns to his dimension and becomes pure math, ultimately killing him.
- Drunk History; Heists (2018) [Adolf Eichmann]: Executed by hanging (off screen) right after his trial. The scene was narrated by an intoxicated Rachel Bloom. (Played for Comedic Effect)
- Close Enough: The Canine Guy (2020; animated) [Himself]: Mauled to death by a bear as Gabrielle Walsh and Kimiko Glenn look on in shock. (Played for comedic effect.)
Deaths in Music VideoEdit
- "Christmas at Ground Zero" (1986) [Weird Al Yankovic]: Killed in an explosion (off screen) caused by a nuclear blast along with the members of the chorus (Played for Comedic Effect.)
- "Jurassic Park" (1993; animated) [Weird Al Yankovic]: Eaten and squashed by dinosaurs at various points in the video (Played for Comedic Effect.)
- "First World Problems" (2014) [Weird Al Yankovic]: Run over by a car while texting in the middle of the road. (Played for Comedic Effect)
Deaths in Web SeriesEdit
- CollegeHumor Originals: Weird Al Yankovic On A Boat (And The Band Played On) (2011) [Weird Al]: Drowns while trapped on a sinking ship (off-screen); although his death is not shown, he indicates there are no lifeboats left on the ship. (Played for comic effect.)
- American Psycho with Huey Lewis and Weird Al (2013) [Weird Al]: Hacked to death with an axe by Huey Lewis, as a parody of Christian Bale's murder of Jared Leto in American Psycho. (Played for comic effect)
- Mr. Suzanne Krajewski.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.